Crunchyroll Expo: HOLOSTARS English -TEMPUS- to Make Debut
HOLOSTARS English -TEMPUS-, also known as holoTEMPUS, is announcing today their first-ever convention appearance at Crunchyroll Expo, the yearly convention from the world’s best home for anime taking place August 5-7, 2022 in San Jose, California. The new group holoTEMPUS made their official streaming debut in late July.. At Crunchyroll Expo, holoTEMPUS will appear within the holoMeet Experience Zone, where fans at Crunchyroll Expo will be able to meet and take photos with the new group.
Also within the holoMeet Experience Zone at CRX, fans can explore the holoMeet exhibit with living photo opportunities featuring 24 of fan’s favorite VTubers. Fans can read more about some of their favorite hololive English -Council- talent heading to Crunchyroll Expo via Crunchyroll News. The holoMeet Showcase Theater will present fans with exclusive presentations from hololive production talent just for Crunchyroll Expo. Finally, fans can expect a full slate of panels on the mainstage including:
- Friday, August 5 at 11:15 AM-12:15 PM: holoMeet @ CRX – Special Panel feat. Kureiji Ollie and Hakos Baelz
- Friday, August 5 at 8:15 PM-9:15 PM: holoMeet @ CRX – Special Panel feat. Watson Amelia and Gawr Gura
- Saturday, August 6 at 12:45 PM-1:45 PM: holoMeet @ CRX – Special Panel feat. Ninomae Ina’nis and Takanashi Kiara
Other exciting guests heading to Crunchyroll Expo include:
- Chainsaw Man guests including Manabu Otsuka, the CEO of studio MAPPA, and Makoto Kimura, the Executive Producer and Rights Management Director at MAPPA.
- Masahiko Minami, the president and co-founder of BONES, the anime studio producing Mob Psycho 100 III and Bungo Stray Dogs.
- SPY x FAMILY cast and crew including Natalie Van Sistine, the English voice of Yor Forger, Megan Shipman, the English voice of Anya Forger, and Cris George, the ADR director.
- The English voice cast of JUJUTSU KAISEN including Adam McArthur, the English voice of Yuji Itadori, Anne Yatco, the English voice of Nobara Kugisaki, and Kaiji Tang, the English voice of Satoru Gojo.
- Musicians and creative staff from The Rising of the Shield Hero including composer Kevin Penkin, producer Hiromitsu “JIMA” Iijima, animation producer Kosuke Arai and Japanese dance vocal group MADKID.
- Kinoshita Baku, the director and character designer of ODDTAXI.
- Zeno Robinson, the English voice of Gamma 2 in the upcoming Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero and Hawks in My Hero Academia.
- New Crunchy City Music Fest headliners SiM, behind the hit Attack on Titan: Final Season opening, progressive J-Pop group ATARASHII GAKKO! and J-rock group Burnout Syndromes.
Crunchyroll Expo is the yearly celebration of all things anime, featuring unique panels, exclusive merchandise, and world premieres. This year’s show will both be in-person and online, with select panels available on demand August 5–7, 2022, with an additional digital replay available until August 9, 2022. In person, fans will be transported to New Crunchy City, a bustling anime metropolis featuring four distinct districts: the Central Shopping District featuring over 100 exhibitors, the Arts District home to nearly 150 artists, the Theater District showcasing anime premieres and screenings, and the Super Arcade featuring all day gaming. Access to the New Crunchy City Music Fest featuring SiM, ATARASHII GAKKO! and Burnout Syndromes is included free with tickets to Crunchyroll Expo. Badge registration is available now at Crunchyrollexpo.com.
Crunchyroll connects anime and manga fans across 200+ countries and territories with the content and experiences they love. In addition to free ad-supported and subscription premium content, Crunchyroll serves the anime community across events, theatrical, games, consumer products, collectibles, and manga publishing.
Anime fans have access to one of the largest collections of licensed anime through Crunchyroll and translated in multiple languages for viewers worldwide. Viewers can also access simulcasts — top series available immediately after Japanese broadcast.
The Crunchyroll app is available on over 15 platforms, including all gaming consoles.
Crunchyroll, LLC is an independently operated joint venture between US-based Sony Pictures Entertainment, and Japan’s Aniplex, a subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc., both subsidiaries of Tokyo-based Sony Group Corporation.