7 Things All Clash Of Clans Players Do
By guest author, Nicole Cowart
Are you a Clash of Clans lover? If the answer is a resounding YES, then gear up because this article is meant for you. I can relate to you, and there are some common things I’ve noticed about US enthusiasts. Well, we have one thing in common – we love COC! The game has gained popularity all over the world, and it has also become a platform to meet new people. The game Clash of Clans is addictive, and I have noticed some behavioral patterns. Join the club because I am crazy about the Clash of Clans online game too! If you are gaga about the game, then you would love to read the whole my argumentative paper because this is all about us! Nobody understands our enthusiasm for COC. Read on as you will relate to it!
The 7 Common Things Clash of Clan Lovers Do
- As a player, you will be hooked to it, and you will find yourself taking the phone to the washroom and playing the game there. If you just read this sentence and related to it, give us a big smile! When it is time to go for clan wars, the COC lovers will be seen playing the game during work hours because every minute counts for them! They want to save their team and win. I have disconnected my girlfriend’s call for attacking other villages. Imagine! She still cannot believe that COC is more important than her.
- The players start talking to their phone. I have noticed myself talking on the phone because one gets addicted to it. Players are seen showing their middle finger while they are at war with other teams. It is a matter of life and death for us because we can understand the pain of a clan attacking our village.
- Ah! The moment the other clan raids on your civilization! You feel helpless when you see your village being attacked LIVE! Isn’t it heartbreaking? Ask me! It is a time when all the swear words come out of the mouth! You feel like picking every little character on the screen and slapping them hard for attacking your village. Whenever I play clash of clans, I get depressed by seeing my civilization getting raided in front of my eyes. It feels like somebody broke into my own house!
- Once the battle has begun, you will see players sweating like they are about to die. The game is so addictive that you will find the players taking a lot of stress like they are on the screen.
- It has happened to me! I started to see the Barbarian in my dreams. Seeing the goblin in the dream is creepy because they are really fast and those tiny little monsters make horrible sounds. If your clan donates your troops and they donate goblins, you feel like hanging them up the wall because goblins are no good! The goblins are weak, and they are creepy. You see that little green creature making horrible sounds and running around in your dreams! I hate it when someone donates goblins to me!
- As a clash of clan enthusiast, you might have looked up Google for the cheats. Clan of clash is much more fun with bonuses and some useful cheats. There is nothing better than some extra gems!
- Imagine yourself on a date with an amazing woman or a man, who is all dressed up for you. What if they take out their phone and forget you for few minutes? They are not cheating on you because they are checking whether they won the clan war or not! We are players! We have to win this war!
The players live in a different world, and they are hooked to the game. I can understand their plight because I am an enthusiast too! You can get the COC app and start enjoying it. If you wish to buy the clash of gems, then you can buy it easily with your card.